With user efficiency in mind, GraspPAY was designed to remove many of the cumbersome steps involved in a traditional virtual card and point of sale environment as well as increase profitability by eliminating transaction costs.
GraspPAY integrates seamlessly with a travel agent or travel manager’s booking flow in the GDS or booking tool. As a result, GraspPAY works to secure and manage payment for the client while they keep the same workflow for making bookings in their business.
The entire GraspPAY process consists of 6 steps as shown in the graphic above:
- Traveler contacts the TMC or books through the online booking tool for an air, hotel, and/or car reservation.
- GraspPAY requests the virtual card and sends it to the point of sale.
- The virtual card is sent to the supplier as payment.
- The payment is processed and the booking is paid along with an automated fax to the supplier. An email of the fax and details is sent to the traveler.
- The supplier charges the card and is paid through the existing payment gateway.
- All of the transactional data is available for reporting and reconciliation in the GraspPAY Business Intelligence Portal. Additionally, data can be combined with any other data types a client has such as TMC back office, GDS, Expense, Credit Card, HR, and more!
Additionally, the GraspPAY system offers the ability for clients to request Hotel Folio data from hotels for line item detail and reporting in the GraspPAY Business Intelligence Portal.