This position’s primary objective is to deliver an exceptional experience to every customer every time. At Grasp, our “customer” includes both our internal teams, as well as, the external client. You are both the first line of defense and the customer advocate. You’ll use your varied knowledge of technology and business processes to think of creative ways to solve problems, and use your impact assessment and communication skills to appropriately escalate and implement change.
As the ideal candidate, you have a love of helping people and solving problems. You see unhappy customers as opportunities not headaches. You have strong initiative, follow-through and an uncanny ability to anticipate needs. Your motto is seek first to understand, then be understood; so listening and digging deeper are two of your key strengths. You have a passion for technology and appreciate its ever changing cycles.
Summary of essential job functions
• Effectively assess all client support requests and prioritize accordingly using NetSuite to open and move cases to appropriate person/department.
• Ensure all basic or “first-tier” support questions are being properly handled within the appropriate timeframe.
• Must be able to discern when something should be escalated to “second-tier” support, development or management.
• Effectively manage all administrative tasks; time tracking per case, communication of status/completion and timely responses.
• Effectively manage all project tasks; time tracking per project, communication of status, timely responses and completion of project end date
• The ability to perform customer facing training based on Grasp curriculum, which are scheduled at least once a week.
• You will also perform ad-hoc training for Grasp customers and new employees.
• Minimum three (3) years professional experience, preferably in a support environment.
• Knowledge of the travel industry from multiple levels including understanding of end-to-end processes (agent input- to back office accounting-to impact on reporting).
• Ability to easily diffuse frustrated clients and to separate the issue from the emotion. You have a knack for being able to “separate the message from the delivery” and hear what they’re trying to say, as opposed to getting caught up in how they’re saying it.
• Strong capacity to cope with interruptions and changes.
• Loves learning something new every day.
• Ability to overcome objections.
• Empathy – ability to put yourself in the other person’s shoes.
• Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately; Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
• Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good / Ability to effectively work independently and within a strong team dynamic.
Grasp Technologies Standards
• We are Genuine
• We are Relentless
• We are Audacious
• We are Scrappy
• We are Passionate
• We act with Integrity
• We are Talented
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Pay Range $45,000 – $65,000/year
Commensurate with experience
Full Time Employment
Last Revised 1.25.2017