This position’s primary objective is to develop new features for all Grasp applications that serve our customers. At Grasp, our “customer” includes both our internal teams, as well as, the external client. You’ll use your varied knowledge of technology and business processes to think of creative ways to solve problems.
As the ideal candidate, you are independent and take initiative. You see complex challenges as opportunities not frustrations. You have strong attention to detail, follow-through and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your motto is if there’s time to do it twice, there’s time to do it right the first time; so diligent planning and persistence in working your plan are two of your key strengths. The strong capacity to cope with interruptions and changes enables you to easily and quickly switch gears.
Summary of essential job functions
• Design and develop new software features.
• Maintain existing code through defect correction and refactoring.
• Gather requirements, create technical documents and provide scope of work.
• Participate in technical design; including data modeling, functional design, test criteria, GUI design, and development.
• Mentor and train junior/other developers; conduct code reviews.
• Follow best practices for software development.
• 6+ years in software development; advanced programming skills including software engineering methodologies and best practices.
• 3+ years in SQL Server development.
• Expert ASP.NET web forms, MVC and C# development.
• Ability to communicate complex technical problems to non-technical users.
• Experience in system scaling/multithreading.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional setting.
• Regularly updates job knowledge.
• Ability to handle large volumes of work.
• Loves learning something new every day, especially new technologies.
Grasp Technologies Standards
• We are Genuine
• We are Relentless
• We are Audacious
• We are Scrappy
• We are Passionate
• We act with Integrity
• We are Talented
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Pay Range $90,000 – $120,000/year
Commensurate with experience
Full Time Employment
Last revised 4.12.2016
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to. We look forward to speaking with you!