Title Master File Maintenance/Administrative Assistant Intern
Department(s) Operations/ Accounting
Reports to CEO
The primary objective is to take on Projects/Jobs and attack them in the most efficient manner, always with a fine eye for detail. Using your varied business and technology skills, you will find creative ways of handling problems/assignments and completing on schedule. As the ideal candidate, you have an innate sense of curiosity and love solving puzzles. You understand that all given tasks are of high value and deserve your complete attention. You take pride in knowing that you have completed tasks, and that your laser-like eye for detail has allowed you to provide an outstanding level of accuracy with each project.
You are constantly inquisitive, and always ready to learn more about Grasp.
Summary of essential job functions
● Basic Masterfile Maintenance
● Special Projects
● Organizational / Administrative Duties
○ Greet and Direct Visitors
○ Accept deliveries
○ Office Organization
● Basic knowledge of excel, word/google docs. Ability to pull together functioning excel spreadsheets as needed and create word/google docs that are spot on.
● Online Research Abilities.
● Basic knowledge of databases.
● Some knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
● Strong, positive approach to your responsibilities – Work within a hectic environment with a ‘can -do’ approach.
● Attention to detail is a must.
● Strong organizational skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Loves to learn something new everyday.
Grasp Technologies Standards
• We are Genuine
• We are Relentless
• We are Audacious
• We are Scrappy
• We are Passionate
• We act with Integrity
• We are Talented
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Pay Range $11.00-15.00 per hour
Commensurate with experience
Part Time Employment
Last revised 12-20.2016